World Heritage guides of Lavaux : Pascale Fesquet +41 (0)78 606 12 90 and Anne Tardent +41 (0)79 310 01 39
… behind these words a whole oral heritage is hiding!
Between plots of land and capites, enjoy the words of Ramuz, Gilles and others, these poets who felt, lived or sang Lavaux. One stroll throught the vineyard which will make you travel between poetry and sharpened prose, between soil and horizon.
The final stanza and glass of the friendship will be tasted in “pretty boils of garden”.
- Saturday 17th of June 2017
- Wednesday 31rst of August 2017
- Saturday 30th of September 2017
- on demand if you are more than 6 participants
- 50 CHF/ participant
- a minimum of six participants is necessary so that visit takes place
- 2h30 - 3h00 (without wine tasting) include 1h15 of effective walk (it depends on the route)
- Train station of Chexbres-Village (schedule coordinated with those of the trains, stress laid on soft mobility, possibility of Co-conveyance)
- Train station of St-Saphorin (schedule coordinated with those of the trains, stress laid on soft mobility, possibility of Co-conveyance)
You have to know that the guided tour will be in FRENCH
Information and reservations by the Point "i" of Montreux-Vevey Tourisme 0848 86 84 84 (7/7) or at email@example.com