Official guide of the World Heritage of Lavaux: Matthew Richards +41 (0)79 412 90 63
A geologist and a Lavaux World Heritage Tour Guide will tell you more about the geological and morphological history of the region. The history of wine in Lavaux, now a UNESCO world heritage site, really begins about 30 million years ago, when the first conglomerates settle in the warm sea covering Lavaux at this time! Come see andtouch these amazing traces of distant events that are preserved in the rich soils of Lavaux !
Easy walking during an half of day. Start from the trainstation of Puidoux-Chexbres. Arrival at the train station of Chexbres-Village
Winetasting and small pre-dinner at the end of the tour.
- Sunday 14th of May
- Sunday 22nd of October
- 40 CHF/ person with pre-dinner
- train tickets not included
- If there is less of 4 suscribed persons, the visit will not take place
- 3 hours (without winetasting) included 1h15 of effective walking (depending on the route)
- easy walk, difference in heigh maximum +200m (depending on the route)
- Distance; 4 kms
- 1.30 pm at the train station of Puidoux-Chexbres
- From the train station of Chexbres-Village, there is a train from Puidoux-Chexbres at 5.18 pm and one to Vevey at 5.39 pm.
In the event of bad weather or for other reasons (capacity of the participants, schedule,...), the goal of the excursion can be modified at the last time or in the course of the activity by the guide. Any known medical problem likely to occur wit hparticipants during the excursion should be communicated in advance to the guide. The participants must be holders of an individual personal accident insurance. The person in charge of the group of the participants is charged to communicate all the contained information in this document with each participant.
Information and reservation by the Point "i" of Montreux-Vevey Tourisme 0848 86 84 84 (7/7) or at email@example.com